1. In the notification order, you will see the subscription details of your Cloud Editor. In the subscription details you will see the following info (see image bellow)
2. Once you paste the link in the browser, you will be directed to your Dashboard. Once you're there, click "Channels"
3. You will see 2 Columns. On the left side you will see the Channel Groups and on the right side you will see the Channel lists
Channel groups can be enabled/disabled and you can rearrange them (change the order in which they appear). The Channel list is only for your information to see what is in the list and can not be edited.
4. You can now start Enable/Disable channel groups (you can only do that with groups!) by clicking the "check" icon on the right side of the group names.
5. To rearrange the Group sorting, you just drag and drop the channel group in the order you want.
6. Once you'r done customizing your playlist, click "Sync".
7. To see all the available details and links of your Cloud TV Editor subscription, go to "Info"
8. Here you can find details as Expiration date of the Cloud TV Editor subscription and the "Edited link" for your m3u. This m3u should be used to display your edited list and replaces the original link in your device settings.
You also have the option to select the EPG link, or a link for only VOD's and so on.