If you get message like:
Your STB is blocked. Call the provider.
This means that your device is blocked by us (or your previous IPTV provider), app is NOT blocked. The message means access to this portal is not allowed for your TV.
Here are possible reasons why your Smart-STB is blocked:
- First time on the portal? We may not allowed your TV to use our service yet. We need to activate access for your app's Virtual MAC. How to find out my Smart STB's Virtual and Software MAC address?
- In many cases this is default message when your TV is not allowed to use the portal you have set. How to setup m3u playlist on Smart-STB?
- Your Virtual MAC changed.
- We may have country lock. More info on country lock below.
- TV is blocked by us of the portal you have set. Example: due to late/non-payment or abuse.
- We may block your Virtual MAC if you (or someone else) uses your Virtual MAC in another app, like STB EMU.
In case of country-lock, please ask us to set country according to below regions:
USA = USA
Canada = Canada
Germany = Germany
Italy = Italy
Spain = Spain
Ukraine = Ukraine
Romania = Romania
Bulgaria = Bulgaria
Oceania area = Australia
Asia-Pacific area = Singapore
South Africa = South Africa
Rest of the world = Germany