Sometimes you might encounter problems that simply can't be fixed or diagnosed as the way applications are being developed, there might contain some sorts of bugs or issues that you can completely fix by factory resetting your App.
How to factory reset KODI:
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select start-here > plugin.video.fresh-start-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Back at the Kodi main menu, navigate to your Program add-ons and launch the Fresh Start program.
- Press the Yes button to confirm that you want to delete everything and give Kodi a fresh start.
- Once the process is done, click OK and completely exit or power down KODI.