1. NO PICTURE
- To match the STB system with your TV system (PAL/NTSC), press Resolution button until a picture is displayed.
- Check the video output port if firmly connected to the TV.
- Check that you have selected the Video Input on your TV.
- Check the brightness level of the TV.
- Check the resolution that your TV supports, and set the proper resolution with the remote Resolution button to obtain a picture.
2. DOES NOT DISPLAY ANY MESSAGE ON THE FRONT PANEL
- Check the main power cable and check that it is plugged into a suitable power outlet.
3. NO SOUND
- See "No picture" above.
- Check the volume level of the TV and STB.
- Check the Mute status of the TV and STB.
4. REMOTE CONTROL DOES NOT OPERATE
- Point remote control directly towards the STB.
- Check that the STB button lights up when you press any button.
- Check and replace batteries.