To extend your existing subscription, the following is important;
- you have an active (not expired) m3u subscription which is previously ordered with us
- you have the m3u link for that particular subscription
What you need to do;
- select the product you want to add to your current subscription (please make sure you select the same subscription, example: if you currently have Classic, you only can extend your subscription with Classic)
- on check-out page, make sure that you check the option "Renew Existing subscription"
- on the same check-out page, provide the m3u of your current (active) subscription in the field "What item to extend"
- make sure the m3u looks like this (this is only an example, link does not work);
You need to check some other settings, but the above will assure a proper extension of your current running subscription.
- if you want to change from your current subscription to another one, example: from Classic to Premium, please do not extend the subscription but order a new subscription, check the option "New subscription".
- when you extend your subscription, you do not loose any days from your old subscription. If you had still 5 days on your old subscription and you add 1 month, your subscription will be extended from 1 month to 1 month and 5 days.