Start a new topic

Polish channels please add

Hi! could u add that channels , please? thanks

Polsat Rodzina Pl

Polsat Games PL

Domo+ Pl

Nickelodeon Pl ( there 2 nickelodeon channel)

2 people like this idea

Please add : Eurosport 2 FHD PL, Polsat sport premium 3 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 4 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 5 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 6 PPV.

Thank you. 

1 person likes this

Hi, thanks for your comment. We will take a look into this. Thank you.

Hi Polanka0528, I replied to you on Ticket# 3097. Thanks.

Is cheaper package (forrest) not included to highest ( premium)?

Please add channels from Forrest: Eurosport 2 FHD PL, Polsat sport premium 3 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 4 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 5 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 6 PPV. to my Premium package. Can I see the channel lists in all packages so that I know which package is best for me.

Thank You.

Polanka0528

You can see channel lists here.

https://franqie.com/lists/

But please be informed that these lists are being updated from time to time so we recommend getting a free trial instead to get a "real-time" channel lists. Thank you.

We still can not understand each other. This is hard to copy: Eurosport 2 FHD PL, Polsat sport premium 3 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 4 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 5 PPV, Polsat Sport Premium 6 PPV. From the Forrest package and paste into the VIP SPORT POLAND group in the Premium Package and other non-recurring channels from cheaper packages to the Premium package, which can be later edited with the help of the Editor.
Login or Signup to post a comment